I am super excited! My little boy is turning 4! This year was challenging on creating a birthday theme. Not with coming up with ideas, having my son tell me he wanted a party and what kind. So here is a sneak peak of what is to come. Next week there will be a post including all the construction birthday party idea I came up with.
Birthday Party Pylon or Witches Hat
- Construction Paper
- Paper Plate
1. Take a piece of construction paper and place a paper plate on it, then trace a circle.
2. Cut out your circle. Now you have your pylon base.
3. Take a second piece of construction paper and use the plate to trace a curved line at 2 of the corners. Then cut out.
4. Wrap the paper around creating a cone shape. You should see a “V” shape.
5. I glued on the outside and then used a piece of tape on the inside.
6. Cut lines from the base up to the “V” area.
7. Fold in the pieces and and add glue.
8. Press down on the circular base piece.
9. Allow to dry.
10. Now you can either use these like this or add a sign like my picture above.