Valentine’s Day is approaching fast. Are you ready to start making Valentines with you children. Here is a super easy kid craft you and your child can make for daddy or just for fun.
1. Paint or have your child paint their hand and forearm.
2. Firmly press on paper creating a hand and arm print. This creates the trunk of your tree.
3. Now quickly wash off and then continue.
4. Get a new color out and paint your child’s thumb or have them press into paint.
5. Make a thumb print. I found it easier with my sons thumb than he fore finger.
6. After first thumb print. Press again but this time with finger almost perpendicular. Making a heart shape.
7. Repeat with additional colors.