What are you planning to do with the kids on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Well this year grandma did a little craft with Benjamin. Here is what you need to get started.
Candy Cane Craft Supplies:
- Triangle Beads
- Pipe Cleaners
Here is a closeup picture of what a triangle bead looks like.
- Cut the pipe cleaner in half with a scissor.
- Start with one red bead, string on pipe cleaner.
- Add three clear or white beads and then 3 red, repeat.
- After a few beads are on, bend the pipe cleaner over the beads to secure in place. Do the same at the end.
- When finished, hang on tree.