I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer and Dryer. They are top loaders but are He machines and act like a front loader. I always see moms posting questions about wash routines so here is mine.
- Wait until pail is full 2-3 days.
- Put all diapers and wipes directly into the machine. Make sure to separate any inserts and close velcro tabs.
- Set machine to rinse and spin cycle.
- When cycle is complete add 2 scoops of Rockin Green Detergent to dispenser drawer.
- Set machine to normal, hot, extra heavy, high spin, presoak, and extra rinse.
- When cycle finished put All in Ones in the dryer with all wipes and inserts. All covers must be lined dry.
- Set dryer to normal cycle 40 min and done.
I actually have this posted on the inside of my laundry room cabinet. I was asked many times to write out the directions but I have been the only one to ever was a diaper in our 3 years of using cloth.